Instanta CTS5 SureFlow Compact - 5Ltr Water Boiler (Old Code 1000C )
1000C Compact Water Boiler by Instanta
The 1000C Compact Water Boiler from Instanta , "The Professional's Choice". The 1000C compact water boiler has been made to Instanta's exacting criteria and is the perfect solution for small to medium sized businesses. With a small footprint, the Instanta 1000C is more compact than many of Instanta's competitor's water boilers and is perfect for establishments where space is limited.
- WRAS approved
- 16 minute heat up time
- Large non-drip tap with brass spindle
- Long-life incoloy element
- Easy installation, maintenance and cleaning
- Electronically controlled for constant temperatures of +- 98ºC
- Well insulated for minimal heat loss and energy use
- Low voltage switching
- Self diagnosis system
- Stainless steel drip tray included
- Complete with 1.75 metres of cable and 13 amp plug & a 1.5 metre, 3/4" BSP hose
- Mirror finished stainless steel case, stainless steel heating chamber
- Low voltage switching and 2 safety cut outs
Instanta are offering free post installation commissioning (installation if not offered) for all of its products at a time to suit all.
Please call for more information.
AQ35 - Micron Filter Replacement Cartridge delivers the best quality of water by removing sediment and impurities such as chlorine. The filter also reduces scale build- up which results in lower running costs and improved energy efficiency.
|Delivery||3-5 Working Days|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Dimensions||440(H) x 218(W) x 345(D)|
|Energy Consumption kWh/day||2.88|
|Temperature Range||98 Degrees C|
|Throughput Per Hour||27 Litres|
* 150 mm tap clearance to drip tray
Plumbing: designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4" BSP) hose supplied. An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater. Rear supply connection and choice of rear or front overflow. Rear overflow option is not standard and requires an extra kit not supplied.
We strongly recommend the fitting of a commercially suitable water softener or filter to your incoming water supply when purchasing the Instanta 1000C compact water boiler.