Drop-in Bain Marie - Victor Synergy DHBD3
The Victor DHBD3 drop in Bain Marie is designed to maintain the temperature of hot food using an energy regulator controlled dry heat Bains Marie well. It has dimmer controlled quartz halogen heat lamps from above.
- toughened glass curved sneeze screen and over shelf
- controls mounted in steel light box
- easy change quartz halogen heat lamps
- accepts GN containers up to 150mm deep
- 2.4kw 1phase,
- fitted with 2 metres of cable as standard
- 540 x 1177 x 660 HWD
- 1 year parts and labour warranty
This unit does not include GN containers
Optioins include: Front facing controls, carvery insert, ceramic insert, tiled insert, GN pans.
|Delivery||3-5 Working Days|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,725.63|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.