Lincat OE8105/OP Opus 800 - Twin Tank Electric Fryer With Pump
The Opus 800 series is an extensive range of heavy duty prime cooking equipment, including ovens, fryers, griddles, grills and bratt pans, designed, developed and manufactured by Lincat. Built on the success of Lincats Opus 700 series, Opus 800 is larger, heavier, more durable and more powerful too.
Opus 800 products can be configured in a greater number of ways to meet the needs of the busiest commercial kitchen. With a stylish look, the Opus 800 series is designed and engineered to deliver enhanced performance, energy efficiency and serviceability.
• 400mm twin tank electric fryer
• Accurate thermostatic control up to 190°C for consistent results and safe operation
• Hinged, lift out element, with safety interlock for easy tank access and cleaning
• Two independently controlled fryer tanks for greater versatility
• For safety and stability supplied with front legs and rear castors
• Integral pumped filtration enables oil to be filtered and the fryer ready for use again in less than 5 minutes
• Oil can be filtered during or after service, even whilst hot, maximising oil life
• Eliminates the need to lift heavy containers, reducing contact with hot oil and the chances of hazardous spillages
• Supplied with a hose and lance for easy discharge of oil into a waste container
• Supplied with batter plates, baskets, full lids and stainless steel bucket
• Will accept OA8954 splashguard
• Will accept OF2 gravity filtration guard
• Available in both single and three phase
• x 1 pump
• Weight: Net/Packed 62kg/72kg
• Tank Capacity: 2 x 9.5 Litres
• Twin Tank, Twin Basket
• Chips per hour, frozen: 40kg
• Chips per hour, chilled: 55kg
• Recommended batch weight per basket: 1kg
• Fryer output is for 7/16" (12mm) chips
Ext Dimensions: W400 x D800 x H1070
2 x 7kW, 3 phase.
2 YEAR PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY.
|2-3 Working Days
|2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty
|W400 x D800 x H1070
|Electric - Three Phase
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)
|Tax Relief @ %
|Net cost of Finance
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.