Parry 1887 - Mobile Servery 3 x 1/3 GN Pan Capacity
Parry 1887 - Mobile Servery
The Parry 1887 mobile serveries are designed to keep hot food and plated meals in a ready to serve condition when transported away from the kitchen.
Included on these units are 4 strong castors, 2 of which are lockable.
Internally, the 2 chrome wire shelves can be removed to provide the ultimate in flexible storage.
Both the hot cupboard and bain marie can be independently controlled and a conveniently positioned push bar and plug park make movement both simple and safe.
- 4 x 1/4 and 3 x 1/3 GN pan capacity, 150mm deep
- Simmerstat controlled bain marie with dry heat configuration
- Thermostatically controlled hot cupboard
- 2 internal removable chrome wire shelves
- Serves up to 30 plated meals
- 4 castors (2 w/brakes)
- Plug park
- Handle supplied as standard
- Each bain marie well is independently controlled
- Double skinned stainless steel to maximise thermal efficiency and provide cool to touch exterior
- GN pans included – unit will accommodate 150mm deep
- Manufactured from high grade stainless steel
- Supplied with a 13amp plug
* 2 Year Manufacturer's Parts and Labour Warranty.
|Delivery||2-3 Working Days|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's 2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Supply||Electric - 13 Amp Plug In|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,035.05|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.